There are handmade elements in many of my products so the time I need to prepare an order varies. In general, though, orders will be dispatched within 3 working days. If you need your order for a specific date please contact me to let me know.
Shipping costs are calculated at cost and sent via Royal Mail.
Estimated shipping times:
UK 3 – 5 Business Days
EU 7 – 10 Business Days
Everywhere Else 3 weeks
Customs & Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may occur. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges: I gladly accept returns and exchanges. I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
Just contact me within 14 days of delivery.
Ship items back to me within 30 days of delivery.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
– personalised or custom orders
– digital downloads
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
My site is hosted by WordPress. They provide me with the online e-commerce platform that allows me to sell you my products which is called WooCommerce.
Your data is stored through WooCommerce’s data storage, databases and the general WooCommerce plug-in. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: – as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; – when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list; – if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements. I am legally required to keep a record of sales for tax purposes for seven years.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Hannah Longmuir, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may write to me at:
3 St Andrews Court, Melrose, TD6 9EB.