The Shop is Open!
I’m very excited to announce the re-opening of my online shop.
When I closed my online shop in March, before the baby arrived, I thought it would just be for a few weeks until we found our feet. Five months later and here we are, finally, re-opening! I’ve got lots of new things to show you. I can’t wait to be sending our cards and stationery out across the world again and connecting with our gorgeous customers.
Here’s how it is going to work: we’ll do one dispatch each week, on a Wednesday. That means that any orders received before noon on Tuesday will go into the post, first class, on Wednesday morning.
- I’ve been keen to add sympathy and condolences cards to our range for a long time. I’ve designed two cards for those times when you are at a loss of what to say to a friend when life is hard on them. ‘Sometimes There Are No Words‘ and ‘I Wish I Could Make This Better For You‘ are gentle, versatile cards. They are blank inside for your own message.
- I designed a card for Piglet’s 3rd birthday in May
- There’s also new blank everyday cards: The Little Crow Flies Again and Toadstool and the Vole
- and gorgeous multi-fold concertina cards that fold out to reveal a seasonal landscape. Spring and Autumn are listed now, the other two seasons coming soon.
- We also have a new Toadstool List Pad for those autumn shopping lists
More Journal Posts
Summer 2023 Sketchbook & Journal – a little more July and August The very very